Happy Wednesday Afternoon Parents and Friends!
Here are several announcements for you today, so please take a moment to pick out the ones important to you!
* Girls volleyball practice begins after school on Monday, August 27. If you need a registration form, please come to the school office or if you have questions, please contact Sarah at: 928-451-5690
* Car line – please pull all the way forward to the end of the sidewalk for student pick up. Students will not be sent through the car line to you if you are parked until all cars are gone.
* FRIDAY Drama Class will be from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. this week, August 24! If you have questions, please contact Mr. Emory at: 602-687-2602
* Parenting with Love & Logic classes will begin on Tuesday, September 4 and meet each Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. for six weeks. The class is free and childcare is free! Please see the attached flyer for details!
* Family Fun & Get ‘Er Done special event on Saturday, August 25 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Students are invited to attend with their parents. (Students may not be dropped off!) Bring squirt guns, water balloons and wear shoes/clothing that can get wet. Parents are invited to help put the green mesh back up on the perimeter fence and transfer weeds to the dumpster! Please see the attached flyer for details.
Blessings on your day!